Sunday, October 7, 2007

















Here are some pics of us at the beach. Now that we dont live in Cali we miss the beach so much. Not that we got there a ton when we lived there but at least it was minutes away. Hopefully we will be back to visit soon.






We re-did our kitchen this summer and we are so excited to have it all done. Jareds brother paul did the work and did a great job. We finally have it almost all put together, with the exception of needing to replace a number of things that broke in the process or that we threw away. But if you know me, you know I hate to spend money so I am dragging my feet on that part. Anyway here are a few before and after pics.























1 comment:

Dick&Erica said...

ooooh, I love your new kitchen! You guys and Paul did an awesome job!