Monday, October 6, 2008

The Main NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!!!






So the whole reason we chose Chicago for the trip was for the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT!!!!!!!! And it was so Awesome, really it was so fun. Natasha Beddingfield opened for them and she was great. And the new kids were even better, not only was Joey still HOT! They did some awesome 80/90's dances. It was so fun, the auditorium was filled with 20-30 year old modestly dressed women screaming and acting like 12 year olds. It was seriously so cool. We were right there with them . We snuck in "I love Joey... and our Husbands" sign and it was our good luck charm. We had about the crappiest seats in the house, we were behind the stage. (I guess it was good we had a concert filled with nice butts HAHA). Anyway at one point Joey was on the side of the stage by us and we were seated by the rail and so I grabbed the sign and stood at the rail and yelled " J-o-e-y!!!! woooo!!! Over here!! ETC..." seriously I did that, I know lame! And he looked over at me and blew me a kiss!! Can you believe it:) So of course I turned around the the girls and screamed " Oh my gosh Joey just blew me a kiss, AHHHh!" I am still not sure where that came from. So then Erica came and grabbed the sign and he turned to her and pointed and waved. She was equally as lame as me with her reaction, it was perfect. It was incredible.. The whole trip was great, lame as it sounds being with Erica again was the best part... It a great trip!
This picture was about the time he blew me my kiss!! I could have died and gone to heaven then! HAHA


1 comment:

Kara said...

Haha...I'm glad you had so much fun at the concert.