Monday, October 6, 2008

My Girls Weekend Away In Chicago!




So my BFF (as erica likes to say) Erica and I went to Chicago this weekend for a girls weekend off. It was so fun. We hadn't seen each other for years and had not really hung out as girls since high school. It was so fun, one of the highlights for me was the night I got there. I arrived at about midnight Wed. and Erica and I stayed up and talked and laughed until 4:15 in the morning. We had to be quiet because ericas friends had a little kids sleeping. BUt we laughed so hard sometimes I seriously cried. It was great, and a great start for the weekend. Although we were so tired the next day.


OPRAH!

The next day was oprah! My friend M'lisa Hooked us up with tickets to Oprah, which by the way are almost impossible to get. Our show was on how to spice up your sex life. Erica and I were very tired and hungry but still we enjoyed the show and we laughed alot about how these people actually volunteered to be on this show. ( you will have to watch and you will know what I am talking about) . We don't know the air date yet I will keep you posted on that. here are some pics.



We had such luck this weekend, not only with the Oprah tickets, but that night we went to wicked and put our name in a ruffle for 25$ tickets. Erica got her name pulled and we got tickets. YAY! WE had terrible seats at first, but we moved 10 minutes into the show to awesome seats. The show was even better then I could have imagined, I seriously was bawling by the end of the show. WOW was all I can say.


No comments: