Monday, October 13, 2008

My LITTLE Girl!



Samantha is very small for her age, cute and petite perfect in every way. Sam has been very interested in baby pictures lately and she especially loves her baby blessing ones. She says "that's me mommy, in a beautiful dress." So today I asked her is she wanted to see the dress. She was so excited when I pulled it out she desperately wanted to wear it. So I said sweetie it is to small...... And she insisted on "Just trying." So i let her and can you believe it, it fits. I can even button it, of course it is short and a little tight on the arms. I believe it is a 3-6 month. Funny huh? Tyler who is 17 months younger whieghs more and is about the same height. I love it about her, I just find it so funny.

This is just for fun isnt she quite the princesss. ( i have no idea why it is writing thi s like a link.. Sorry)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute...I love that little princess:-))

Polymel81 said...

Oh Kristi, all of your kids are just so cute, but Sam is just a doll! She reminds me so much of you when we were little.

az bayz said...

I love that little princess!

Kara said...

I remember her blessing dress. I can't believe that still fits her!

The Jorgensen's said...

Ok, I'm officially an awful friend. We need to get together! What's your schedule like next week???